Google
 

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Commercial Break #17: Exploding Jack In The Box

I haven't been posting as regularly as I would like on my blog. I'm going to try to start posting twice a week. We'll see how that goes...

I thought that I would revive the Saturday Commercial Break segment. I had stopped it for a while because it seemed that YouTube was removing old commercials from their site. Apparently that was due to copyright issues or something. I'm still seeing a lot of new commercials being posted there, so I'll try it again for a while.

Here's Saturday Commercial Break #17 from Jack In The Box restaurants. I don't recall the year, but I do remember when this commercial came out. What a sight to see that clown exploding! Maybe they decided to stop clowning around and concentrate on good food -- like their *new* Hot Ham and Cheese (as shown here)! This was uploaded to YouTube by commercialclassic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

[:::] Thanks for visiting my blog. Older articles can be found in my Blog Archive.