Google
 

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fruit Of The Month - #10: Orange Plus

Here's my Fruit Of The Month post for February 2011 -- Orange Plus.

Orange Plus was a brand of orange juice that was made by Birdseye. This is a coupon form was used to mail away for their plush mascot. If the mascot has a name, it has escaped me. The form simply refers to it as "Orange Plush". Notice the "+" sign on its hat!

This offer came out either in 1969 or early 1970. The reverse side says it expired June 30, 1970.

I don't believe I've seen one of these actual plush toys. Does anyone out there have one?

Orange Plus Juice - 1969

1 comment:

  1. I have one!!! original owner! This was such a big deal to me as a kid, my first mail order prize! (maybe last) haha

    ReplyDelete

[:::] Thanks for visiting my blog. Older articles can be found in my Blog Archive.