Google
 

Monday, February 14, 2011

Jell-O Pudding Pops - Valentine's 1989

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm celebrating today with this delightful box of Jell-O Pudding Pops from my collection. It is from 1989, representing their special Chocolate Lovers variety -- milk chocolate, chocolate fudge and double chocolate swirl. Mmm!

Not only is this a tasty treat, but we were treated to four little chocolate mascots. The Pudding Cupid is just marvelous with his wings, bow and arrows!

Jell-O Pudding Pops - 1989

The Pudding Pops commercials with Bill Cosby sure were memorable, making these a a must-have treat for many years. The thought of them now is making my very hungry as I'm typing this!

I hope it's a good day for everyone.   :-)

3 comments:

  1. If the winged pudding is the cupid and the two snuggling are the happy couple then the fourth one hidding behind the skim milk marker must be the creepy stalker friend that gets off on watching them make out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An 80's pudding Pops box is on my "Must Have" list - one of the main frozen treats my parents would buy for us. They must have been a Cosby fan, but then again, who isn't. I'd also love to get it's sister box, the Gelatin Pops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [:::] Jason -- I've only seen a picture of the Gelatin Pops in a magazine ad. That would be a great one to get too!

    ReplyDelete

[:::] Thanks for visiting my blog. Older articles can be found in my Blog Archive.