Google
 

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fruit Of The Month - #18: Pumpkin-Face Gum

Since we are closing in on Halloween, I picked an appropriate choice for Fruit Of The Month. For October 2011, I'm highlighting Pumpkin-Face Bubble Gum!

Pumpkin-Face Bubble Gum was a holiday creation from Fleer, makers of myriad cool and creative gum products over the years. The company was especially on a roll in the 1980s, which is when this package was made.

Pumpkin-Face gum was introduced to the market in 1982 (reference). By the 1990s, the package was re-designed to look like this.

The pumpkin, or jack-o-lantern here proclaims itself as "sweet 'n juicy", although pumpkin flavor gum does not sound all that appealing to me. I don't remember trying this product before, but it's a fun little collectible.

Happy Halloween!

Pumpkin-Face Bubble Gum


2 comments:

  1. So awesome. I'm loving this blog. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gum was orange flavored. They were really good. Hard like a candy at first then turned into gum. Like a razzle.

    ReplyDelete

[:::] Thanks for visiting my blog. Older articles can be found in my Blog Archive.